2017 Release of Adobe Technical Communication Solutions is here!Feb 8, 2017
New Technical Communication Suite and XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager Enable Great Experiences Throughout the Customer Journey
On 31 January 2017, Adobe announced the 2017 release of Adobe Technical Communication Suite, the next-generation of its end-to-end technical content development toolkit. Technical Communication Suite enables companies to create, manage and publish standards-compliant, multilingual content for global audiences. The latest version of the multichannel publishing toolkit enables writers, information developers and instructional designers to deliver discoverable, consumable and socially-enabled content to users on any device.
Adobe also announced a major update to the XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager, an enterprise-grade component content management system (CCMS) for DITA* based technical content, built on top of the leading content management system, Adobe Experience Manager. Enhanced integration between the 2017 release of Adobe FrameMaker and Experience Manager provides more engaging experiences for those that consume technical documentation on the Web.
All major components of Adobe Technical Communication Suite are now improved, including:
- Adobe FrameMaker is a complete solution for authoring and publishing multilingual technical content across mobile, web, desktop and print. The 2017 release of FrameMaker offers a completely reimagined authoring experience – with comprehensive support for HD displays, a new project manager, a modern menu reorganized for optimal productivity, advanced XML/DITA and dynamic content personalization capabilities, and out-of-the-box multichannel publishing.
- Adobe FrameMaker Publishing Server is an enterprise solution for automated multichannel publishing. Users can now access publishing services remotely, manage them with a comprehensive dashboard and publish to EPUB 3.0, Kindle, PDF, native mobile apps, WebHelp, CHM and other formats.
- Adobe RoboHelp is a user-friendly authoring and mobile publishing solution. It now leverages next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts for more intuitive navigation, dynamically filters content to deliver personalized Help experiences, and provides relevant information faster with best-in-class search, including search autocomplete. The 2017 release of RoboHelp now also supports 17 different output formats, including content-centric mobile apps for iOS and Android, to make publishing truly device-agnostic.
- Adobe Captivate 9, Adobe Presenter 11 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC round out the suite, now integrating powerful e-learning and ‘how to’ demo creation, dynamic video presentation and unmatched PDF functionalities.
- XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager Launch Blog
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite Launch Blog
- Adobe Technical Communication PRODUCTOPEDIA Blog
- Adobe Technical Communication Channel on YouTube
- Adobe Technical Communication Twitter Account
- Adobe Technical Communication Facebook Page
- Adobe Technical Communication LinkedIn Group
- Adobe Technical Communication Launch Webinar
- One Adobe Solution for Technical Content
- Adobe Experience Manager + FrameMaker Integration Blog